As part of Cistel’s culture, we believe that it is very important to give back to the community in which we live and work. In that spirit, Cistel, over the years, has supported and given back to the community in the following ways:
- Annual Caring Clubs Charity Golf Classic – All proceeds have gone to various registered charities including the Queensway-Carleton Hospital Foundation and Élisabeth Bruyère
- Cistel’s Annual Christmas Dinner – All proceeds have gone to various registered charities including the Queensway-Carleton Hospital Foundation
- Sponsor OCRI’s “Service Company of the Year” Award
- Sponsor OCRI’s monthly Technology Executive Breakfast
- In 1998, Cistel created the Cistel Foundation. Over the years, the Foundation has actively supported many worthy local and national causes, some of which include:
- The Élisabeth Bruyère Foundation, the Queensway-Carleton Hospital Foundation, the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, The Ottawa Hospital, CHEO, Canadian Cancer Foundation, Canadian Diabetes Association, the Canadian Liver Foundation, Make-A-Wish, and Habitat for Humanity Ottawa.