When writing your résumé, please keep the following in mind:
- Do not edit your résumé for brevity when sending it to Cistel – it is better to have too much information than not enough.
- If you have more than one “version” of your résumé for different skill sets, please create a “master” résumé that details ALL of your skills and experience to help our recruiters assess your abilities.
- Please send us the most recent copy of each.
- Describe your roles in terms of actions that you performed. For example: "Designed and developed a web-based application using ASP.NET."
- The obvious is not always obvious. The more information we know about you, the better; a résumé is never too long, but they are often too short and leave out necessary information.